Becoming a member has many benefits.
Listed below are many of the membership advantages including insurance plans and a listing in our directory. Join now to take advantage of our many member benefits.
Whether you’re a one person firm or have 50 employees, getting group benefits couldn’t be easier than the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan®.
Control your plan, with the features firms your size want most.
You pick the kinds of benefits, like medical, prescription drug, dental, disability income replacement, and critical illness.
Pick the levels of coverage, from basic to comprehensive.
Go to: www.chamberplan.ca
J. L. Whiston Financial Services
12360 Laforet Beach Road
Lakeshore, ON N0R 1N0
Available only through: TD Canada Trust
Go to your local main branch of the TD Canada Trust and identify yourself as a Chamber member. TD Canada Trust may contact the Chamber office to verify membership.
For more information regarding Visa contact:
Available only through: Global Payment Canada Inc.
Electronic credit card transaction is: 1.85%
Paper credit card transaction* is: 2.25%
*Can only be deposited at National Bank
Debit card transactions is: $0.15
Non Mastercard fee $0.06
Your Mastercard funds can be deposited into the National Bank of Canada at no charge or to the bank of your choice for a monthly fee of $5.00.
Chamber manager must provide Ross Ankenmann of Global Payments with the contact name, company name, address, phone number, and email address of any member who wishes to sign up for this Mastercard offer.
Global Payment Canada Inc.
This new comprehensive merchant services program includes Visa, Mastercard and Interac.
No application fee ($100 savings)
Visa rate – 1.82%
Mastercard rate – 1.82%
Debit rate – 12 cents
Turbo terminal – $35 per month
Push funds – $5 per month (if not depositing at CIBC or National Bank)
Esso Direct Drive Billing Program
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Imperial Oil are pleased to offer the Esso Direct Driver Billing Program to all Chamber members.
Each Chamber member may enjoy:
- 2.5 cents per litre (3.5%) fuel discount off the retail posted pump price purchased in Canada at Esso-branded service station;
- Detailed monthly invoice;
- Esso has the largest retail network across Canada with over 2100 locations to serve you;
- Cards restricted to fuel, oil, top-up fluids and car wash;
- Personalized identification may be printed on each card and the invoice;
- Esso has the largest car wash network in Canada with over 600 locations;
- Speedpass ™ – the fastest way for your vehicles to fuel up and go to Esso.
- Esso Extra Program – details and application at Esso-Branded service stations.
- Tiger Express and On the Run locations throughout Canada with services on site such as Tim Hortons, Royal Bank cash machines and car washes.
Richard K. Sauve
P.O. Box 1042
Almonte, Ontario K0A 1A0
Phone: (613) 256-8323
Fax: (613) 256-5009